There’s always like “life hero” or such too…
Of course you ship them! :P I would be more surprised if you didn’t! I don’t know who I’d ship Cho with… Tonks, perhaps? mmmmmm yes.
i ship all the ladies with all the other ladies
everyone/everyone is the only otp i recognise
CHO AND BLAISE LOVE OMG!!!!!!!
WHEN YOU PUT THEIR NAMES TOGETHER LIKE THAT I SHIP THEM
THE SHIP HAS LEFT THE STATION
1. Favorite Character - Abed.
2. Least Favorite Character - Pierce.
3. 5 Favorite Ships - Abed/Annie, Abed/Jeff, Abed/Troy, Annie/Britta, Britta/Troy
4. Character I Find Most Attractive - Abed
5. Character I Would Marry - …none of them?
6. Character I Would Be Best Friends With - Shirley maybe? Because the gossip could be awesome?
7. An Unpopular Opinion - I actually like Jeff
8. My Canon OTP - Um. I’m not sure what is canon and what isn’t????
9. Non-Canon OTP - Abed/Annie
10. Most Badass Character - Shirley
11. Paring I Am Not A Fan Of - Um… Jeff/Dean??? idk
12. Favorite Friendship - Jeff/Shirley
uuuuugh I HATE that! Damnit writing, I always forget to eat while I’m doing you, stop reminding me that eating is actually necessary! It’s rude!
Even worse is that someone else is using the oven rn
I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY FOOD
I HAVE TO WAIT
This is sooooooooo my issue as well! Why can’t we just download our ideas directly from our minds onto our computers?!?! This tech must exist! Get on it Apple!
TECH THAT HAS TO EXIST NOW AND BE SOLD AT A DECENT PRICE. MY LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF THIS WERE SO!
Who tagged me: theladylefay
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Favorite band/artist that most people don’t know of, and which of their songs would you recommend for people to listen to?
Probably The Peasants. They’re a New Zealand band and used to be called The Peasants of Edun. I love their music, especially Maria, and highly recommend you listen to all their songs, which you can find in video format in my The Peasants tag, just scroll past the Snow/Red graphic and you’ll find a few of their songs.
Also, I really like The Thomas Oliver Band and Brooke Fraser, both of whom are also New Zealand artists and both of whom I have seen perform live (Brooke is adorable and the guys from The Thomas Oliver Band were really nice).
2. Do you enjoy memes like this where you answer questions about yourself or no? (I wont’ be offended if it’s no)
I enjoy memes…mostly. I love answering the questions it’s just the tagging of other people I get stuck on. i can never remember enough people and who likes or dislikes memes and just-
3. What ship are you obsessed with that most people don’t understand - (crackship, crossover-ship, etc)
Gwen/Charming and Gwen/Morgause, which shouldn’t come as a shock to most as my followers. I love the possibilities of both.
4. If you could go back in history and really get to know one person who would you choose?
HARDEST. QUESTION. EVER. I’m terrible with remembering this sort of stuff so I’m just gonna say Grace O’Malley because she was the first person who came to my mind. I would love to meet her and see her in action (from a safe distance, of course).
5. Are you a past or future person?
6. Are you into fashion? And if so who are some of your favorite fashion icons?
I’m not into fashion. Pretty much the extent of my knowledge about fashion is pointing at my laptop screen and going ‘Ooooh that’s pretty!’ So yeah. Not really into fashion.
7. Name a book that you’ve read that changed your life in someway, and that you believe people need to read in their life.
Ice by Sarah Beth Durst. I’m not even joking. A book about a talking polar bear changed my life. In my first year of university, I was pretty depressed. Like, stayed in bed and didn’t even move to get food depressed (which, for me, means something is really wrong). Anyway, I found Ice at one point and started reading it. I fell in love the moment I started and I never looked back. Now, whenever I’m feeling down, I curl up and read Ice (and eat ice cream and watch The Princess Bride on repeat. It’s part of my process, okay?). It’s my favourite book and it never ceases to cheer me up.
8. What is something everyone is obsessed with that you just don’t get?
Steven Moffat and things associated with him. I don’t like him. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy Doctor Who and Sherlock. I just don’t like Moffat. (I would go into detail as to why but I might be here a very long time if I did that.)
9. What is something you wish you had the guts to do but doubt you ever will?
I wish I had to guts to tell people to shut up in real life. I am forever confused afterwards why I didn’t. I don’t know. I think I’m afraid I’ll only make it worse or if I said it they’d hate me. Despite my outward appearance, I have a very short fuse. Except instead of exploding with my anger, I implode. It’s not the nicest sort of anger to experience. I do the same thing with stress.
10. Someone, something, or some place that inspires you?
I’m inspired by so many things. I’m inspired by authors (Kristin Cashore, Malinda Lo, Sarah Beth Durst, etc…). I’m inspired by the way vines crawl over concrete and the stairs near my place that lead to nowhere, dropping off into thick grass and then to the sidewalk. I’m inspired by music of all kinds. I’m inspired by pretty much every movie I watch and book I read. I’m inspired by the people who run passed me up hills and people who write novels by hand. Honestly, the list is endless. I’m very mushy about this sort of thing.
11. Random fact about yourself.
I learnt how to tie a tie from the movie Sahara. “The fox chases the rabbit around the tree and down the rabbit hole.” And people say that you never learn things from movies!
1. What is your favourite show at the moment and why?
2. Have you ever been hiking?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Favourite line from a book?
6. Have you ever had a recurring dream/nightmare?
7. Favourite Disney song?
8. Least favourite ice cream flavour?
9. Favourite book pairing?
10. If you could master any other language besides the one/s you already have, what language would that be and why?
11. Favourite Studio Ghibli film?
CLINGING RIGHT BACK