Meme: You’ve been tagged
Meme: You’ve been tagged.
- Rule 1 - post the rules.
- Rule 2 - answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones
- Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post
- Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them. + message whoever sent you the meme back letting them know.
Okay, this so long so I’m going to put it under a Read More, k?
I’ve been tagged by Dana
, Her Questions:
- Top three current favorite fictional characters? Hahahaha. Oh, wait. You’re serious. COULD YOU HONESTLY ASK A HARDER QUESTION? Okay, so. In no particular order, my favourite characters are the moment are:
——Allison Argent from Teen Wolf (because I have a lot of feelings for her, see the following post for evidence: link). I love her because she’s strong and beautiful and kind and has these dimples I wish I could live in and is a talented archer and cares so deeply that you can see it hurts her sometimes.
——Guinevere from Merlin. I think it’s her smile that did me over. Either that or her boobs -I mean, her dresses! Yes, that’s totally what I meant to say. I also think she’ll make a wonderful queen. She’s kind, generous, political, and badass. As I once said, her boobs could do a better job at running Camelot that some people (link). I have to admit though, it was hard choosing between her and Morgana since I love both of them equality. I ended up closing my eyes and wiggling my mouse over their names and Gwen was the one it landed on so…
——Katsa from Graceling because she’s so badass and awesome. Seriously, I remember reading that book and thinking, She’s just fought a mountain lion and what have I done with my life today? Oh, right: walked to the fridge. I also love her because, beneath all that, she’s sort of all squishy and awkward. Obviously she reacts too all the squishy-awkward parts of her personality with violence but still. I find that adorable for some reason. Idk, man, I have weird tastes in favourite characters I guess.
——HONOURABLE MENTIONS (because I can): Morgana (Merlin), Gus (Psych), Stiles (Teen Wolf), Kate Freelander (Sanctuary), Audrey Parker (Haven), the horse from the first episode (The Walking Dead -What? I got attached, okay?!)
- If you could live in any time period when would you choose? Idk, man, I’m torn between the 80’s and the dark ages. Does this ‘time period’ involve teleportation? Yes? Okay. So, probably the beginning of the dark ages since I only want to go to the 80’s so I can watch all the 80’s movies when they came out in the cinema’s for the first time. I’d mostly want to check out the dark ages to just look around, you know? And, by dark ages, I mean pre-plague. Just fyi.
- Who would play you in a movie about your life? Kat Dennings. Although she looks nothing like me at all so… Looks-wise, I can’t think of anyone. But Kat Dennings could probably pull off my humour pretty well.
- If you could change something about yourself, what would you change? I would like my ability to procrastinate even in the face of impending academic doom to go away. Either that or I really wish I was telepathic or some jazz and have all the fic I write in my head automatically appear in a Word document on my computer. That’d be cool.
- What are some of your favorite books? I was wrong when I said that you couldn’t ask a harder question.
——Ice by Sarah Beth Durst is my favourite book of all time. It’s based on the fairytale ‘East of the Sun, West of the Moon’ and I love it so much that it’s ridiculous. I re-readed at least 5+ times a year.
——Spindles End by Robin McKinley. If you haven’t read this book, you honestly haven’t lived. It’s a retelling of ‘Sleeping Beauty’ and I really enjoyed it. Impatiently waiting for the chance to be able to buy it.
——Anything by Sarah Rees Brennan. No, seriously. Anything. (I also would like to add that I feel the same way about Sara Beth Durst and Jackson Pearce. Just fyi.)
That’s pretty much all I can think of right now but if you’re looking for book recs, I have a book recs page on my tumblr (link)
- How much of your life do you say you spend on tumblr? Wayyyyy too much to be healthy, normal, or productive. Seriously, it’s like I live on here. I haven’t logged out in forever. Actually, I don’t recalling logging out ever. Except that one time when my computer go a virus and it ate Google Chrome so I had to log in again and I forgot my password and it was really very, very awkward (and annoying).
- Which Hogwarts house would you be sorted in? To be completely honest, I’d probably turn down the invitation. I mean, come on, check out that schools rep? Three headed dogs, lax security, giant spiders in the freaking forest, and don’t even get me started on the house discrimination. However, if I had to choose, I would hands down be in Hufflepuff because in my mind that’s where all the hipsters go (because of reasons).
- What character can you talk about for hours and never shut up on? See above question on favourite characters. Out of those, I’d have to say Allison Argent at the moment. I’m just very protective of my bb girl okay (evidence of this: link). Seriously, my bb could kick all the werewolf asses. She’d just get out that bow of hers and KABAM! Beacon Falls will be werewolf free over night. And if some shit hits the fan, she totally has every reason to freak out and cry. First of all, werewolves. They’re real, they’re hot, they’re shirtless, and they’re being tortured by her Aunt Kate which is more than a little freaky. Second of all, she felt helpless and she hated it. She hated having to have someone save her. She wants to save herself and that, friends, is about the point I fell beyond ass over elbow for her and started wanting to live in this woman’s dimples.
- Top 5 current favorite shows? You just never stop with these difficult questions, do you? Here goes.
——Teen Wolf. Yes, yes, I know. It’s bad and the SGI is horrible and there are werewolves out the ying-yangs and no one apparently owns a shirt. But I love it to death anyway and can’t want for the second season (the latest promo of which ended me on so many levels. Check out my tags for this photoset to understand, although it doesn’t do my feelings justice at all: link).
——Leverage. If you’re not watching this I honestly don’t know what you’re doing with your lives. Continuity porn everywhere, badass ladies, Aldis Hodge, conmen… Seriously, if you’re not watching this show, I suggest you at least try because it gives me a lot of feelings.
——Psych. Dule Hill. Weekly. In episode form. As Gus. With words. A lot. Yeah, that pretty much sums up my feelings for this show. I adore Dule Hill. Also, I love Lassie and Juliet and the Chief and… Okay, so apparently I love everyone but Dule Hill is my man, you dig?
——Community. It’s funny. Watch it. No arguments.
——Haven. Honestly, this show is really weird but I love it so much. First of all, the people with powers? Not always the bad guys. Actually, they’re usually not the bad guys. Also Emily Rose’s face. And Lucas Bryant’s. And Eric Balfour’s. It makes you laugh, it makes you cry, it makes you crawl inside you tags and weep with joy and sadness and impatience for the next damn season. These are my Haven feels. This has been a paragraph.
- If you could travel where would you go? Ireland. Or Prague. Or maybe Yellow Stone Park? Idk, man. It really depends on who I’m with. I’d love to go visit Ireland with my sister (or kidnap Sarah Rees Brennan and make her come with me because all her Ireland adventures? They make me want to have adventures with her in Ireland so bad). I’d also love to take most of my friends to Prague just so we can fangirl over the architecture and the pretty. And Yellow Stone Park… Well, I’d probably end up going by myself unless someone out there is willing to tolerate my weird volcano fascination. It’s pretty intense.
- A life goal? To get published. Hands down, man, that is my life goal. Other people are all, ‘Oh, yeah, one day I’ll totally write a book. Easy.’ and I’m sitting there, clutching at my laptop with a feral, barely human look in my eye thinking, ‘I HAVE NO PLAN BESIDES THIS. IF I DON’T BECOME A WRITER, I’M DOOMED!’ No, seriously. That is what I’m like. On the inside. Because all I want to be is a writer and, if I don’t, I’ll probably end up working for my sister in the bookshop she plans to open (not a bad default but still…).
- Who are your characters of all time?
- OTP or multiship? Either way, explain your case.
- If you could give anyone a hug right now, who would it be?
- Have you ever gone to camp and, if so, what is the most comical event that happened at said camp?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Who is your favourite actor/actress right now?
- What is your favourite animal and, if that animal is rare, have you ever had the chance to meet said animal?
- Who is your favourite author?
- What is the last good fanfiction you read? What did you like about it?
- Potatoes or pasta?
- What is your favourite type of supernatural/mythological creature?